I feel like I will make a fool of myself. I don't know any military spouses around my area. I know a very few but most of them are nowhere near me. Wait. I think I only remember two military wives I'm friends with...and both of them are in Japan.
Great. Maybe I should start by saving up money, visiting Japan and seeing them again. Good start?
I think a better start is to meet military spouses around my neighborhood. Let's start with the family in the next building from my apartment...
I've been thinking of leaving a note on their door. But I don't want to freak them out. I don't see that family but I know they are a military family - for starters, their van has a family stick-people sticker and the daddy is a Marine.
What dumb anxieties I have. I better try to get some sleep.
Update: I think that Marine has no wife living with him. His van has a stick figure of a family of 4 including him as a Marine stick figure. But I do not see them in or out of their home. Until one day, I saw the Marine with two children. I did not meddle but it looks like either he was loading or unloading the kids. No wife helping. Separated maybe? Very sad. I always say, a Marine always deserves a wife - who can understand what they are going through.
Update: I think that Marine has no wife living with him. His van has a stick figure of a family of 4 including him as a Marine stick figure. But I do not see them in or out of their home. Until one day, I saw the Marine with two children. I did not meddle but it looks like either he was loading or unloading the kids. No wife helping. Separated maybe? Very sad. I always say, a Marine always deserves a wife - who can understand what they are going through.
No comments:
Post a Comment