Sunday, February 19, 2012

Unprepared

Miraculous moments have happened since the birthday dinner. Now he welcomed an invitation to go to Disneyland with his family. What an awesome idea! I get to see my family in LA too!

But we've been stuck at home and not going on field trips for a long while that I'm having panic attacks on what to bring and what I might miss. I knew I should have written everything down. But excitement elevated my procrastination.

I've packed one pair of jeans for myself and four tops to go with it - one for each day and a fourth one for a just-in-case night out with my sister or his sister and cousin.

Since he couldn't decide on a shirt, I packed seven. I've packed the underwears, socks, shoes and comfy shoes too. I packed my makeup already so I won't forget.

I have the chips and dips for the long 8-hour ride. I'm getting more anxious as the night approaches.

Shoot! Don't forget the dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment